Recent wines tasted on CellarTracker

Sunday, January 16, 2011

LIWF 2011

I'm already looking forward to the London International Wine Fair. A chance to meet old acquaintances, make new ones, and of course to taste what's new and exciting in the world of wine - I can't wait!

Last year proved to be quite innovative, with the Access Zone encouraging visitors to embrace new media. There were a good number of live online events, and I hope for more of the same this year.

If you are interested in attending, you can find out more details here. The fair takes place (as usual) at the ExCel Exhibition Centre in London's Docklands, from Tuesday 17th May until Thursday 19th May.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, just wanted to invite you to a trade only tasting of Languedoc and Roussillon wines in central London on the 10th Feb. Drop me an email and I'll send you the details.

    Best,
    Andrew Seabright
    www.seabrightandseabright.co.uk
    email: andrew (at) domain
    twitter: @seabrightwines

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave, I'm looking forward to meet you at the LIWF, whether it is on the Access Zone or at our booth in Viniportugal's area!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry for the delayed reply Óscar - I haven't been very active recently, but now looking forward again to LIWF - see you there!

    ReplyDelete